Monday, March 1, 2010

Why Ahmadinejad and Nuclear Weapons Don't Mix.


Actually, I don't like the idea of nuclear weapons at all.  No one should have the power to do what the US did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  The article came from Slate and it explained why it's a bad idea for Iran to have enriched uranium leading to nuclear weapons.  Ahmadinejad has always worried me as a leader, since he pledged to dismantle the state of Israel.  Now imagine this zealot with a bomb.  Yeah...scary stuff.

This is kind of a rough sketch (for me).  You can see some things I haven't worked out (the playdoh clump I call Ahmadinejad's hand), but overall I like the mood and the composition. I'm trying to work faster, which means I have to do battle with the perfectionist in me. 

P.S.- There's some repetition of imagery in the crown.  Too much?

http://www.slate.com/id/2244428/

No comments: