Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Joy of Painting (a Happy Little Bowie)


I actually finished this last week for my girlfriend Jen on the occasion of our two year anniversary.  This is a pretty amazing milestone for me as I previously hadn't been with someone for more than a few months let alone two years.  She's great, and she's a fan of the Labyrinth (as am I).  


Painting is just a cake walk once you establish the values and colors.  Finishing this just took time, but I was satisfied with the cleanup as I went.  I hope to add a few more paintings to my portfolio as an alternate side of my work.


  My girlfriend Jen is doing a fantastic job in her senior year at the Savannah College of Art and Design.  You can see some very fine illustrations at her blog:

http://jenniferhochman.blogspot.com/

No comments: